Classes for all fitness levels and goals
Feel fit and healthy with Julie
My classes are designed to achieve all types of goals for a variety of ages and fitness levels. My fitness class locations include Felbridge and Crawley Down, with classes running throughout the day, five days a week.
Online fitness classes
To keep us all fit and active during these unusual times, you can now join me a few times a week remotely with my online fitness classes. All you need is a laptop or tablet and plenty of space to attend. Key benefits include:
- Improving posture and body awareness
- Increasing core strength
- Improving back health thereby reducing future back injuries
Fitness Pilates is a group exercise class using the original teachings, principles and exercises of Joseph Pilates, delivered in a modern and functional group exercise session. Key benefits include:
- Educate participants in Pilates techniques with a modern and contemporary style
- Increase muscular balance and strength
- Improve client's posture and body awareness
This is a fun exercise class set to music. After a 45 minute active session, there is a 15 minute seated Pilates and muscle strengthening section. Key benefits include:
- Increases your joint mobility
- Revs up metabolism to help weight loss
- Helps to reduce blood pressure
Legs, bums and tums
This is a conditioning class using hand weights, designed to strengthen and tone the whole body. Alternatives are given to encourage participants to work to their own level. Key benefits include:
- Condition the whole body with cutting edge exercises
- Hand-weights used to tighten and tone arms
- Build better bone
I am pleased to offer here exercise tips for those of my eager class participants who ask me for homework between classes!!! I am only too pleased to oblige!!!
To see which classes are currently running, please check my latest newsletter.