Exercises for the older adult to keep you feeling fit and healthy
This is a fun exercise class set to music. After a 45 minute active session, there is a 15 minute seated Pilates and muscle strengthening section.
Plenty of alternatives are given, with participants encouraged to work to their own level.
Instructor is specialist qualified in teaching the older adult.
Classes are a lot of fun – you should leave with a smile!
It is essential to pre-book your place at the Felbridge hall class.
- Increases your joint mobility
- Revs up metabolism to help weight loss
- Helps to reduce blood pressure
- Strengthens bones to help prevent osteoporosis
- Strengthens and tones muscles
- Stability exercises to improve balance
- Provides more energy to enjoy life to the full